Use markups to highlight objects and parts in the model. You can also add text to comment on the markups.
- Open a model in the 3D App.
- Click the Add markup button on the toolbar.
The markup toolbar opens.
- Select the markup color in the list.
- Select the markup type: Cloud, Arrow, Line, or Text markup, or Draw a markup.
- Click on the part in the model where you want to place the markup.
- If you have an Arrow, Line, or Text markup, click on the start point and then a second point. You can add different types of markups to the same place.
- Click Done.
The markup is added to the model. It is visible to all the users in the project.
- Click the markup to select it.
The markup changes color to yellow when it is selected.
- Click .