Adjust the 3D model view
When you are working in Trimble Connect for Windows, you can adjust how 3D models are shown. You can either fit models or objects to the 3D model view, change the perspective of the 3D model view, or reset all selections, markups, clip planes and measurements in the 3D model view.
Switch to full screen mode
- Click the middle of the navigation circle.
A toolbar appears above the navigation circle.
- On the toolbar, select .
To exit full screen mode, click .
Fit models or objects to the 3D model view
- If you want to fit the view to particular objects, in the 3D model view, select the objects that you want to zoom to.
- On the toolbar, select Fit to View.
Change the perspective
- On the toolbar, select Axon view.
- In the list, select a view angle:
Reset the 3D model view
To reset all selections, markups, clip planes and measurements: